The Good (What have I done right?)
- Idle time was a minimum
- Took time for reflection and introspection
- Did the things which bring me happiness
- Avoided overindulgence
The Bad (What I have I done wrong?)
- Was unrealistic in expectations (planned way more than what was doable in one evening)
The Left Undone (What should I do next time?)
- Keep small gaps in plan to account for things taking longer than estimated, interruptions, etc.
- Don’t cram too many things in the plan for the day
Today was a good day. I was able to do the things I enjoyed, particularly those which while don’t necessarily give me the biggest and most immediate dopamine hit, nonetheless provide me with a deep sense of satisfaction and accomplishment. I was also very positive today – I didn’t let any of the negative recurring feelings of anxiety control me or change my mood.
I don’t know how long this feeling of awesomeness will last, so I’m going to thoroughly enjoy it while it lasts. Here’s to quiet nights in.